Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

No words are worthy

I have no words to write what Im about to write....

I remember him in McRae's room calling her the sexiest wife in the world. And that if he didnt think my Daddy would make him run, that he would say the same thing to me. He had the amazing talent of making the whole world laugh. I know that will greatly be missed. The random jump on Sarah times when I would be walking around the halls. THose times got less and less recently.... I feel like I lost his friendship a while ago. So why does it still hurt?

But, his last actions taught me so much. It made so many thoughts rush through my head.
The stupid World Series..doesnt matter
What Im wearing today.....dont care
How much I hate it here in Galveston....doesnt compare
Relationships falling down around me.... though hard, who cares?
My grades.... Wont get me anything
What others think of me...shouldnt matter

Everything on this Earth is so pointless. And I find is quite embarrasing that it took something so big for me to realize this. Im an idiot....and God as well as my friend, helped me realize that.....and I will never get the chance to thank him for that.....he was a good kid----he will be greatly missed.

Rest in peace, with God, FOREVER
10.25.05
posted by Sarah Megan at 7:39 AM

1 Comments:

I'm sorry for your loss, Sarah. God's peace surpasses our understanding. I'm praying he fills you with it today.
Blogger Deana Nall, at 7:56 AM  

Add a comment