Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Amazing Grace

My faithful Father, enduring Friend
Your tender mercy’s like a river with no end
It overwhelms me, covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence
I stand in wonder once again

CHORUS:
Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
Your grace still amazes me
‘Cause Your grace still amazes me

Oh, patient Saviour, You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You, Lord, what can I say
I know there’s no way to repay You
Only to offer You my praise

It’s deeper, it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
It’s deeper it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
than anything my eyes can see


Now by the title of this post, Im sure yall were probably expecting some explanation of my heart for the song, "Amzing Grace"...but that is not at all what this is.
This has to be one of my favorite songs right now. Obviously, for the reason that after last Sunday, it is now "Me and Karla's Song", but the words arent only memorable to me for that reason. I love this song. It is helping me through the hurt of this move. Karla has been "my mom" since I was eight. And I will never turn my back on that relationship. I know that we will last through the distance.

I believe it was God's grace that brought her to me. And as this song says, "Its deeper, wider, stronger, and higher." It is so much more powerful than the distance from Houston to Protland. And that is comforting to me. It doesnt mean this song will no longer make me cry... it will.... for a while. "It is Well with My Soul" still makes me cry because it reminds me of the Bentleys, my best friend's family who move to Kansas a whole 4 months ago. And I still cry. But this song has hidden messages...


Sorry this is short, but I have to run to history class....

Love ya'll!!

P.S. I hop eyou guys are noticing my more frequent posts.... they are all for you guys!!
posted by Sarah Megan at 10:40 AM

2 Comments:

I love your blog it is a touching honest display of your wonderous emotions. What a joy to read!
Blogger Rachel C Miller, at 9:47 AM  
You might be writing it for the guys.. but I think you are doing yourself a misjustice .. write for yourself.
Blogger Rachel C Miller, at 9:48 AM  

Add a comment