Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

UMMMMMMMMM

Well I really havent written on here in a few days, but really I havent updated any of my blogs recently. Alot is going on in my mind and at school---yikes! At least Im done after 345 today. I came back from home at 930 yesterday morning and Ill be done at 345...Im going to the great state of Oklahoma (BOOMER SOONER). At 4 Thursday morning. We go right over the border, so after our traditional breakfast stop at Whataburger, we usually get there at 11 or so. Im really excited about going this year. Im not sure if any of ya'll know about Camp Pettijohn Springs...its a Christian camp in Madill, Oklahoma dn my great Uncle Vance use to run it, lead it, maintain it----everything. He recently retired and so now my cousin, Travis does all that. I love to here when people have been there and know my Uncle Vance. He is a hilarious man and there are always great stories about him getting lost int the woods when "He knew where he was going" and all. But anyways, it is BEAUTIFUL up there. And the leaves are usually still all those beautiful colors of Fall. I have a lot of thinking to do. Karla is leaving for Portland in 8 days and I will see her for the last time on Sunday. I just need to talk to God and stuff---and Camp Pettijohn Springs is the BEST place to do that...I cant wait....

That is all---
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:45 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment