Love, your baby girl.

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Word "Sorry"

I cannot stand the word "Sorry". If you are around me. Please try to refrain from using it.

My disliking of this word all started my sophmore year of high school...my volleyball coach would always yell at us when we did something wrong on the court and we said "Sorry".

Sorry doesnt help what you did. It doesnt make it go away. You shouldnt apologize for what happened. You should just say, "Ill make it better". No matter what it takes...I will put forth my best effort to make it better.

The second experience that makes me detest this word happened yesterday. I was sitting in the auditorium of church with Karla and Susan Cutshall. And as I sat there crying my eyes out....Karla just kept repeating, "Im so sorry, sweetie...Im so so sorry" That didnt make the pain go away. It made it worse. Because as we both sat there crying and she kept saying she was sorry...it made me think that she did something wrong. She hasent done anything wrong. She is moving to support her husband in what he wants to do. That isnt wrong. Its what God told us women to do..submit to our husbands. And she is doing that...

So there are two reasons why I HATE the word "Sorry"
posted by Sarah Megan at 12:13 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment