Love, your baby girl.

Monday, December 05, 2005

I MADE IT!!!

I made it through Sunday service with tons of tears, but at least I made it. God HAD to have been there or I would not have made it through. Songs make me cry the most, I miss Karla singing them. I miss being next to her when she hit those high notes (PERFECTLY) and looking at her and smiling and saying...I love it when you do that. Or when she was on Praise Team and she hit those notes and me running up to her after being like, " I LOVE IT...I LOVE IT" and her clasping her hand over my mouth and SHHHHHHHing me.... she is an amazing singer and it makes her more amazing that she doesnt flaunt it...

I miss it... .soooooooo much.....I miss her, even more. Tears come....a lot....

Still got anger and sadness about it. And i know church will not be an easy thing for a long time. I mean, when my best friend's family left...I cried in EVERY church service (and that was when i went 3 times a week) for a month. And I only knew them for 8 months when they left. Ive known Karla for 13 years....I may be crying for YEARS....eh, whatever.. .Im ready to go through all the pain because I know I will come out of this with a stronger relationship on God....
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:38 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment