Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Life as it Sits....

Im just sitting here in my dorm until I decide if I want breakfast or not.... Ive lost 15 pounds since Ive goten here...and kept it off...and Im working out...so its isnt muscle loss...so guess how the food is from that statement....

Anyways....First, ill answer your question, Chad...ACU is going full steam ahead. I sent in my application. Since my spiritual recommendation just moved to Portland, it may take a week to get sent, but hey, it will get sent...she wont forget. She wants me to go to ACU more than anyone....so Im not worried about it.

Other stuff.... I have felt so useless at school this week. I got lucky, this has been one of the hardest emotional weeks for me with this move. But LUCKILY I only have one test and two quizzes this week. And they are all on different days. So it doesnt matter that I have sat around here this whole week doing nothing. Because there really isnt anything to do. I really only had one real thing to study for. My precal quiz was open notes. And I never got lower than a C on my Psych test...so I dont really study for those. All I need to study for is my Oceanography quiz on Friday. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful....

Yeah, so the moving truck left yesterday. Stinks thats all I could think about yesterday. But, oh well...Im kinda glad that part of it is over. Church Sunday will be hard to go to...wont have the annual Saturday night email in between us....but it will take some getting use to. Im kinda thankful that Im down here. I didnt have to watch that white Camary drive down Whispering Star Court...fifnt have to actually watch them leave. And let me tell you, that is a good thing. I probably would have lost it. I miss them already. They should be leaving Waco around now.....maybe a little later. Yeah, they are driving the whole way to Portland, weird, huh? Oh well...they wont get to Portland til Monday sometime. HAHA PORTLAND..YOU DONT HAVE THEM YET!!!

Ive been looking at plane tickets. I think Im going to Portland for half of Spring Break. It will be excellent. It all depends on if Karla will be in Texas or not. Even if she is in Texas...I will still get to see her. Im excited. It helps to have something to look forward to. Anyways the hat falls...I will see Karla at Spring Break at the latest....soooooooo excited. And then, my best friend's family is coming in from Kansas that week too.....so it will pretty much be the most amazing Spring Break ever!!!

I feel like I should be more sad. And trust me, when i go to bed at night.....it all comes out. But Ive decided not to let myself really dwell on it during the day. Because it gets my whole day down. At least, when I get sad and cry at night...I wake up the next day fresh....so thats my plan for as long as it still hurts....

"But I trust in you, O LORD;
I say, "You are my God."
-Psalms 31:14
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:44 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment