Love, your baby girl.

Monday, December 12, 2005

*Sometimes we hold on to the things God himself is trying to tear apart* --Diary of a Mad Black Woman

That is my thought for the day.

About to go take my oceanography final. Its my hardest class this semester. Im a history/ english person so science has never been my strong point. I have studied for 13 hours in the past day for this test. If I dont pass----- I will not be able to control my actions. Just Kidding. But after today, finals will be good. History tomorrow...EASY... then Wednesday I have English and Precal...we get to use otes in Pre Cal and we can take notes on the english topic so basically all I will have to do is form my notes into one essay.... SWEET!!!

Have a great week!!!
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:38 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment