Love, your baby girl.

Monday, January 30, 2006

So well, Im really really going to try to update this regularly. Since Deana says she checks it. I figure I should do you a favor back by actually making it worth your wild to look at it. HAHA...

I think I am getting sick. Probably the cold or flu. Not quite sure which one yet. But my throat chest and head hurt and my noses is runny. Oh well. Not something that I wont get over.

Im going to Portland on Spring Break and pretty much, nothing can keep me down for long because I will have that to look forward to. I only havev 40 days left. Emily---ill be there from the night of the 11th til the afternoon of the 14th. Um so excited. I cannot at all explain how excited I am to go to Portland.

I get to see Karla. WOW by the time of Spring Break it will have been almost 5 months since I have seen her. Which is weird for me who use to see her sooooo often. But Im really really excited. Ive never been to the general area of Oregan. I think the closest I have been is Malibu California. So that is exciting too. Ill be there on Sunday to go to this PUMP church I have heard so much about from Emily and Karla and I cannot wait. They say such great things about it!!!

Well, right now that is about it. Going home this weekend for the Superbowl. Decided to get away from the bad drunk Superbowl parties and go back home to the church one. Ill spend a lot more time with my best friend this weekend. She was running around like a chicken with her head cut off this past weekend at Girls Reflecting Glory. Shes a great kid. I love her...


Well, I guess that is all for now. Im gunna try to get some rest so I can start feeling better!
posted by Sarah Megan at 7:27 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment