Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

So lets just start off with the fact that I saw Deanna this weekend. That is a good thing. It had been a while so that was fun! I went to GRG Friday night because my parents went to the Rockets game and I didnt want to stay home by myself being bored. Plus, my best friend was running around like a chicken with her head cut off----so yeah, I was there for support.


Well, IM GOING TO PORTLAND FOR SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents finally told me today that I could go and Im super excited. I wont be there ALL Spring Break. Ill get there Saturday and leave Tuesday afternoon. That is our plan for now. When Karla calls me back tomorrow I will know for sure. Really excited because I will get to fly, spend 4 days with Karla, and see Emily Wallace. Its pretty much going to be the best Spring Break ever. When I get home, my best friends family will be here from Kansas. Okay, well thats all for now....talk to you guys later!
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:46 PM

2 Comments:

It was great seeing you, too, Sarah! That's great about spring break!
Blogger Deana Nall, at 7:45 PM  
sweet! i'm so excited you are coming! when is your spring break? hopefully the rain will take a break so you can see how pretty it is here! i'm so glad you are coming, look forward to seeing you! thank you for sharing the lowery's with us, they've been a great blessing being here, love you, see you soon!
Blogger ewall, at 7:47 PM  

Add a comment