Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME

So, its my birthday. I am a whopping 19 years old. Haha, the sad thing is that I couldnt remember if I was 19 or 20. I had to look at my MYSPACE....

So Im skipping at LEAST 2 of my 4 classes today. Maybe 3, we'll see how it goes. I have to go to Bio lab, because you really cant skip that. Its kinda a participation thing. And I havent decided if Im going to Psych or not. Its like my favorite class, so I think Im going to go. But definitely skipped my 9:30 bio class this morning and Im skipping my 7:00 history class tonight.

My roommate is taking me to Rainforest to get a VOLCANO because they are like the best things ever. And then, me and my best friend here are going to do something "Amazing" as she put it.

I dont really like college birthdays as much. I want to be home with my family and best friends. Going home would be great to spend it with my family, haha.....but Soul Link is this weekend (Im going to go Saturday night to the devo and meet up with my cousin) and Karla is in Stupid Portland (Sorry, Emily...but still not sure I like it----not gunna lie) and my best friends family (my 2nd family) are in what we all like to call, "FLIPPIN KANSAS". But, I consider myself really lucky because I have a few close friends here that will make it good and Im going home this weekend...so thats good too.
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:45 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment