Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So, Im just sitting here listening to my roommate and her boyfriend fight over the phone. Its no fun, but it definitely beats last semester when I use to have random guys in my room all the time. I really like my new roommate and it makes me kinda made to be able to hear her boyfriend yell at her from the phone when Im way across the room. But, she doesnt want out and since he's in Oklahoma, I think its okay now. But I keep dropping hints.

Anyways, Im going to Portland in 11 days and I really really really cannot wait. I dont even know how to describe it. I cannot wait. Im so excited. I miss Karla soooooooooo much and I cant wait to go. And I really am excited to see Emily I havent seen her in a long time either. And Kerry---- he is amazing too. I will never forget the last Sunday when he led singing and he saw me and Karla crying and he came down during greeting time, grabbed me by both arms and hugged me and told me he loved me. That was the most special thing he ever did for me (well, maybe the time I almost amputated my finger at their house....). They are special to me. They are what I want my marriage to me like.

Not going home this weekend, Im going to chill her for a while. My best friend will be in Kansas next weekend for her Spring Break and all the other high schoolers will be in Ccolorado with the West Houston Ski Trip. So really, I would just be sitting at home doing nothing. And I can do that here. So thats what Im going to do. Get all of the homework and stuff done before Spring Break so I dont have to worry about it.

Went home for my birthday this weekend. I got 5 pairs of shoes (AMAZING), RENT on DVD, The Narnia fat book from Target, dress gouchos, and a dress. I love it.....WHOOOOOOO. Birthdays are great. Went to Texas Land and Cattle on Sunday with my family and Julya and my bos new girlfriend. It was fun.

Anyways, Im going to go study for the hiistory test I have in T MINUS 1 hour and 17 minutes. I love history though. It is my favorite.
posted by Sarah Megan at 3:39 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment