Love, your baby girl.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Thanks Deana




Well, I havent written on this in a while. Not much is going on. Went home this past weekend and basically had a best friend weekend with Jules. Stayed for half of the West Houston COC youth Superbowl Party. Told Jules I would help her decorate, etc....so I stayed and played with Cady our youth ministers daughter. Shes ADORABLE.... she misses Karla, who use to keep her during the days so we gave her a call and unfortunently, we missed her, but she got a super cute message from the most super cute baby EVER


Anywho, i dont have much to say so Im doing this thing that Deana did.... here goes

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Receptionist at Labay for my 7th and 8th grade summers
2. Worked Junior high games when I was in HS
3. Once Upon a Child
4. Assistant to the AP at Labay

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Phantom of te Opera
2. New Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. Narnia
4. Stepmom

Four books I could read over & over:
1. Redeeming Loveby Harper Lee
3. Great Gatsby
4. The Psalms

Four places you have lived:
1. Bear Creek, Texas
2. My current neighborhood
3. Galveston, Texas
4. technically that is all, but next year---Abilene

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Law and Order
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Days of Our Lives
4. Crossing Jordan

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Malibu, CA
3. Washington D.C.
4. Georgia

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Xanga
2. Email
3. Facebook
4. Myspace

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken
2. Chicken Parmesean
3. Mac and Cheese
4. Steak

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. PORTLAND
2. Olathe, Kansas
3. ACU
4. Home



32 DAYS LEFT TIL PORTLAND....YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:19 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment