Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blessed #1

Ummmmmm since xanga gets so much attention (like every day attention). I have decided to do that here to. So I have been feeling really really blessed recently and so, Im going to do a series....stupid, maybe, but it garauntees entries and will remind me daily for a few days of some of my best blessings :)

Relationships

***My Best Friend***


My Jules, I dont know really what to say about her. I have never really said I had a best friend. Until January 2005. I made the decision to move down to on level Geography from above level, to make my 2nd semester of senior year bearable. When I walked into Mr. Sandefur's class I recognized Julya. I knew she was in West Houston's youth group drama team. I never really talked to her, but just like when you walk into any class for the first time, you look around for familiar faces. She recognized me, but since our youth group contains at LEAST 100 kids, we never really talked. And of course, my volleyball career that regretfully took me out of many of the WHYG activities. Anywho---- Julya and I started talking in class and since I was done with volleyball the previous November, I was at church stuff more often. We ended up in the same Sunday night small group. We got to know each other pretty well. Well enought that I ended up going to Oklahoma with her, her mom, and her moms best friend in March. It was one of the best trips of my life. To me, it solidified our friendship. I could live with her for a few days, I got along with her mom really well, and we had a blast on that trip. I ended up spending more time at Julya's house my from March til July than I did at my own house. Which leads me to my next relationship blessing.

**The Bentleys**




First off, yes, Julya has a father, but he traveled A LOT for his job so there were rarely pictures of him. Eventhough he is the one that kept asking me where the adoption papers were. Haha, oh Kevin Bentley. For most of my life, I had seen those friends who were so close to each other's families. And I kinda envied that. I know, Im not suppose to do that---but I did. I had never experienced it and I kinda always had wondered what it was like. Well, when Julya and I becamse best friends I took on her family too. And I would not have traded it for the world. There were mornings I would go over there and Julya would still be asleep so I would sit down and talk to Alisa (her mom) and then end up taking Mace and Ben to the pool or somewhere. Its just like I was another kid. I ate what I wanted to, slept there when I wanted to, and asked Alisa for permission to do things like her own kids. Eventhough they are in Kansas, I still talk to them so much. That is the reason I have a xanga.... when there is a period that I do not post, I get an irate phone call from Alisa wondering what I am doing.

**Karla**


Wow, how do I explain this to you guys who have no clue. Im pretty sure the only people who know the full extent of my friendship with Karla is Megan and Emily a little bit. People may find it weird that one of my best friends is an adult. But you know what? To me a best friend is something to tell everything to, someone you know will support you emotionally, physically, and most importantly spiritually. Karla has done all of the above in the past 11 years. I trust her with my life. And I am doing that this summer, basically. She has always been there for me spiritually--- evevn when she is over 2,000 miles away. She was the one that was there when I was spiritually falling after Belinda died. She made the effort to draw me in closer. And I will never forget that. She helped me realize what God has given me and helped me to ultimately accpet God as my Savior on Decembe 19. 2004. I cannot express how much I love her.

**My Parents**


These are the people that brought me into this world. As I look down into my mother's eyes..it still shocks me. I have always been Daddy's little girl and I know that I can tell him anything and every thing. My momma is always there for me. Eventhough we don't always get along, I know that she really has my best interests at heart. I know that both of them would give their lives for me and really there is no better blessing that God could have given me. I love them more than anyone could express in words.


Dear Gracious and Giving God,
I want to take time out of my day to thank you for the relationships that you have put in my life. I know that each of these friendships blesses me in different ways. Eventhough some of them have changed in the passt year, I know they are all strong enough to withhold the strongest pulls. Thank you for providing for me in the way that you know I need.
Amen
posted by Sarah Megan at 7:58 PM

1 Comments:

Found you blog through antoher blog.

Thank you for sharing some blessings with us.

Glad to hear that you will be working with PUMP. You will be a great blessing to the community. Can't wait to meet and welcome you
Blogger Kristi, at 12:45 PM  

Add a comment