Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blessing #2

I heard a quote on the TV tonight.

"You are just trying to find yourself. Maybe all of this is happening so you can find yourself."

I thought that was a cool little quote.

So, blessing number two. This isnt really one that I will elaborate on because it is kinda self explanatory. I was cleaning my room the other day, because I told my momma I would hae it done before I left for Portland. And since I have a job the three weeks in between school and Portland...I will be wanting to spend all my extra time with my friends and not cleaning. So I have started. Last weekend I did my desk (all the drawers and under it, etc.) and under my bed. Folks, I am so materialistically (sp?) blessed. People say that materials don't matter. And really they dont, but it is nice when you realize how much you have. I have never hurt for toys, clothes, and especially shoes and purses. I am amazed. I have lived in my room for 13 years and so it has really accumulated a lot of stuff. I am very very blessed.

Dear Father God,
Thank you so much for all the material things you have given me. Eventhough I know they are not necessary, they are nice to have. I realize that all of these things have come from you. Thank you for giving me things that make my life more comfortable and fun.
Amen
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:28 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment