Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Missing someone

Today is Alisa Bentley's birthday (Emily....comment on her xanga, missy). I miss her. She is in Kansas, what is suppose to be her new home. No one has accepted it fully yet. I think deep down we are all kinda expecting her to bust into the dchurch office and drag me and Julya out to go to Rosa's "because its my birthday and we do what I want to do."

Alisa Bentley made my second semester of senior year what it should be for every high scholl senior. She was there for the hard times and the fun times. She was there for the all important 4 hour conversation at 2 o clock in the morning at EQUIP. She was there as a friendship crumbled in front of me and I couldn't stop it. Alisa Bentley always has my best interest at heart. She will tell me what she thinks, even if initially it emotionally hurts me. I love Mamasita.

She wants to be beack home more than anything. To spend HER day with her best friend and her "kids". That is the hardest part of it all. Last year there were posters hung around Wednesday night Youth Group wishing her a happy birthday. This year....she gets cards in the mail. I know it is hard for her. I just want to be promised that up there in Kansas, she will let out her famous, "smoking laugh" at least once and that she smiles.

One a day like today when I yearn for her to be back home. Her REAL home. I find myself taking comfort in God to help her get through this day and be happy. I know He will, and I know He will comfort us in Houston to get through the hard phone calls to her and know that He is providing for her. I andso thankful that I have a God that provides emotional stability in times of trial
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:19 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment