Love, your baby girl.

Monday, March 27, 2006

So I have been looking through my saved emails recently. Most of you know that my email address is tamubound@sbcglobal.net And well, I made up that address when I was in like 10th grade and I actually wanted to be a A&M. But now, i have so many emails saved on it that Im super scared to erase the address because I dont want to lose most of them. Like there is close to 250 from Karla, a lot from my Kadesh groups and leaders, from my best friends family since they've been in Kansas...and so many other people. Things about PSP and PUMP, Emails that I may need at the end of the year from A&M. So the way I figure it, Ill just wait and use my ACU one when I get up there this Fall. That way I can still keep all my good emails. Or maybe I can save them to a disk or something. Eh, well see.

Anywho all of that to intro this email that I got one time from one of my old friends' mom. She actually sent this after her husband died unexpectedly which makes it even more meaningful.

"Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God. "

I think that is definitely something we should always remember. If she could send and believe that after she lost the love of her life. It should be easy for the rest of us, right? I know---not true, but it puts perspective on things we you see someone going through harder stuff than you and they can still send this.

Okay, Im waiting for my laundry to get done so I can put it in the dryer. Im going to read some Blue Like Jazz (Em, Im bad---Im just now getting back to it....life is stupid....busy college...stupid. But, Im going to finish it this week because it isnt going to be a busy week)

MEGAN YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! We are both crazy. We have what? Like 4 of these things. I have 5 because of CyFalls Alumni, but we are crazy.
posted by Sarah Megan at 3:32 PM

1 Comments:

Found you link through another blog. Thanks for sharing some blessing with us!

It will be great to have you at PUMP. You will greatly bless the community. Can't wait to meet and welcome you
Blogger Kristi, at 12:40 PM  

Add a comment