Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Unexpected

Well, I got back from Portland last night and it was the most disappointing return from any of my vacations. I went into this trip thinking it was going to be raining and cold the whole time and basically I was just going to spend time with Karla. I was definitely wrong. Portland is the most beautiful place I hae ever been. It was so much fun and I didnt want to get on my plane to come back to flat, yucky, hot Texas.

But anyways, if whomever reads this could say a little prayer over the next couple of weeks. I was approached by a year long intern at PUMP who also interned at West Houston for a couopole of summers when I was in high school. She wanted to know if I was interested in interning at PUMP for 10 weeks during the summer as an intern at PSP (Portland Summer Program). I just would appreciate prayers because the only thing left is my parents to say yes or no. Seeing as how I would be across the country for such a long time, I know this will be very very hard for them.

Ill go more into this all later, but I need to go with my mom to get her hair cut and get my pictures deveolped!!!
posted by Sarah Megan at 10:05 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment