Love, your baby girl.

Monday, April 03, 2006

boooooorrrrrrriiiiinnnggg

So, its getting hot now. And usually in Galveston, Texas that isnt a horrible thing. I mean, you always have the wind to cool things down. But, today the wind was just NOT moving and I was about to freak out. But, i can make it through. This summer, I only have to go through about 3 weeks of the DEAD middle Texas heat. HOLLA!!! Then I get to go to normal cool weather. That is cool.

Five weeks of school left. Im excited about that. But, then there is that whole end of the year stressing that is going on. Got my english paper back today and I got an A which is AMAZING. Now, i can rewrite my B paper to bring my grade up to an A....MARVELOUS.

Excited because tomorrow is my slow day and I definitely found the link to the page to listen to Kurt Pickers (West Houston's first preacher) sermons. I am going to be ALL OVER that tomorrow. SUPER excited. I miss those sermons.... alot and m glad I found them :)

There really is nothing of importance in this enrty, sorry.
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:29 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment