Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A ghost of a person

Have you ever had that feeling that you didn't even know the close friend standing right across from you?

I had that feeling today and I would NOT wish it upon anyone. It put awkwardness, sadness, and anger in my head all at the same time. I missed her, but she was standing right there. I wanted to tell her so many things, but would she care? This woman use to work at my daddy's school and use to watch me after school until my daddy got out of football or track practice. I worked for her two summers. She use to take time out of her day to tell me things she thought would help me in the future. She use to make sure everyday during school that I was doingokay after a rough morning practice. We would pray in her office during advisory, before I even took praying seriously. She was someone special to me and now I feel as though I don't even know her at all.

I know for sure I have become stronger spiritually. When this same awkward situation approached me freshman year, it destroyed me for weeks. Now, I shot her an email and let it go. I will not dwell on it, I know God has something planned for the distance and time. I trust it....I trust Him.
posted by Sarah Megan at 7:57 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment