Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New Girls on the Block

WOW. Eventhough there is only 2 weeks before finals, I find a little time to watch TV before bed. Let me tell you, friends...the new teenage girls of the day are totally of basis with their attitudes. I dont think I have seen so many girls cuss out their parents, wear less clothing, and show more attitude than I have in the past hours.

I praise the parents that don't allow their daughters to walk out of the house with "Party outfits". I appreciate those parents who dont even allow their daughters to own party outfits. I appreciate the idea of parents not using foul language, therefore, their daughters grow up knowing that it isnt really the right thing to do. Attitude is the worse thing of it all. It is the trait that is the easiest to follow a female through their life.

I love my parents. For so many reasons. They instilled so many good things in me from a very young age. I think my parents for everything they have taught me. After the age of 5, I didnt even OWN a speghetti strap shirt until I was 16 years old...and it was only to go over my bathing suite while I was floating the Frio River. I had my ;ittle run in with a bad attitude, but my Daddy quickly fixed that.

Im not saying any of this is totally wrong, but I appreciate the parents that only accept the most conservative and classy daughter. With the times changing, Im sure this is going to become more and more rare, but it is the way to be :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 7:48 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment