Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stressity Stress Stress

So, I thought I was doing good with this whole stress stuff. Eh, not so much come to find out. Just so much going on. If I was able to just concentrate on finals I would be good. But, I am SO excited to go to Portland that now I am worried about finals AND all I need to do to get ready for PSP. I am still super excited for this summer. I wish I could just close my eyes and it be the week before I left.

Eh, so if you could, say a little prayer for the stress in every college kids' life.

I am very excited though because my Kansas Fam is coming in this weekend for the Senior High Luau...YEEESSSSS
posted by Sarah Megan at 4:21 PM

1 Comments:

One day at a time, sweet girl! No need to stress about PSP yet - there's enough of us doing that for you! No, not really - it will all come together just great, I'm sure. Focus on finals!
Blogger Kristi, at 4:36 PM  

Add a comment