Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thoughts?!?

Obviously I wasent feeling very creative with the title of this post. Haha.

Anywho..this weekend has been AMAZING. I came home yesterday. I got my tax refund check and then went ahead and bought some new clothes and jewelery with it :) My daddy told me that could be my "go ahead and blow it" money. Im suppose to have 1000 dollars in my account when I leave for Portland and right nowI have 1,200 so I am not wanting to spend any of it. But, then last night was amazing fun. At West Houston, we have this thing called the Senior Luau, a party honoring the seniors of WHCOFC. Its pretty cool. There is a slideshow with pictures from the seniors childhood through present, then Dr. Pepper Awards (something invented by the dear ole' Brian Mashburn) where you get like a funny award. When i graduated, I got the "Monster Truck Momma" award because I drive a Dodge Ram long bed extended cab---and its a standard so I could make some noise :). But I stil have mine....thats always the best part of the luau. But for me, the best part was think half of my Kansas fam was in :) My best friend's momand sister came down from Kansas and it was so much fun to hang out with Jules and her mom until like midnight last night. Then, of course, today we had to go to Las Rosas because there is no good mexican food in Kansas. Haha... but Jules' mom and dad are coming back next weekend for Senior Bible day, so I am excited about that. Then they will be back around the 27th for her graduation :) May is DEFINITELY a good month.

I also got a DVD from PUMP with two years of PUMP and two years of PSP on it. I am way excited now. Like not even kidding. I wish I could just jump ona plane and go now. But, I have finals, so I cant :(

I only have to be at school on Monday and Friday next week. Im excited about that. I think I may just drive down there Monday morning and back Monday night since I have a dr appoinment for my headaches on Wednesday. Gotta love going to school only an hour away :)

Okay, I am going to take a nap before we go to Ang's tonight. It STORMED here last night. it was bad so I didnt get much sleep
posted by Sarah Megan at 2:39 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment