Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Countdown is onnnnnnnn

Okay, so school is out. That was one of my milestones in the countdown to going to Portland. Now, I am just trying to find big things that help me count down. I go get my nails done twicec before I leave.....the bad thing is, Portland doesnt have acrylic nails...and mine break too easily so Ill have to get them taken off down here and then get whatever these gel nails are that they have up there....the maids come one more time before I leave. Four more Wednesday night churches...Four more Sunday mornings... 29 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm so yeah, thats all for now...

By the way, MYSPACE is getting pretty big now, you should join...even Jan Myer from Kadesh has one...come on people, get with it :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 12:20 PM

1 Comments:

What do you mean that Portland doesn't have acrylic nails? Is that like the rumors that say we still ride in covered wagons and only eat tofu and all organic foods??
Blogger Kristi, at 5:50 PM  

Add a comment