Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Oh May 3rd...what a day!

Wow, today has been a very very high and lowish type of day. Like ridiculous low and amazing high. Gotta love those days, because to put it in the words of my best friend's away message on AIM, "bad days stink but without them we wouldn't have good days because we would understand the value of a good day. " Now, I didnt have a total BAD day... bu the start of it was not very good at all.

I started my day off in the Doctors Office. I strongly dislike Doctors offices and hospitals and pretty much anything medical or body wise.... So much you wouldnt even understand. I think the last time I have been in a hospital was years and years ago. It is so bad that even my greatest friends know that when they have babies, I will wait for the chance to see them when they get home. Man, Ill be waiting on their doorstep, but I dont forsee myself entering a hospital for them. Other than IMMEDIATE family I can only see myself entering a hospital to see the following: any of the Bentleys, Karla and Kerry Lowery, Susan Cutshall...and really, that is about it. I mean, I love my other friends, but I would only go if they were on their death bed. I cry, sweat perfusly, and get MAJOR headaches when I enter hospitals. This summer, a little nervous...Kerry works in a hospital. Will I have to go there? But, as you see above...he is on the chosen list :)

Anyways, back to my story (got off on a little bunny path, didnt I?)... I went to the Dr. office for my headaches. I went to this dr about a month a a half ago right before I was leaving for Portland. The though of getting on a four hour flight with a preexisting headache just did not appeal to me in the slightest. So....he determined I was haveing cluster headaches...



Well..I went back today because, obviously, my head was hurting bad enough to voluntarily go back. This time he determined that the cause of the vicious headaches was a severe sinus infection
Is he right this time? We would all like to know. BUT..there is also the chancec that I could have a cist (sp?) or pollup (also sp?) on my sinuses. In that case, if my headaches persist after the medications (I am on SEVERAL) are done in ten days...I will havev to go back and have a catscan done to determine if they need to go in and remove something. Im pretty sure the meds will work :) or at least I will have to say they will until the headaches become SO unbearable I just cant think straight. My doctor said, hopefully, that since I am going to Portland...I will get better sinus wise because the air up there is better (thank you captain obvious)...

So pleases be praying for that. I dont like these headaches, but the thought of going into a hospital for a cat scan and maybe then surgery just REALLY does not appeal to me.


On a light note...I AM GOING TO THE CHILDRENS MUSEUM ON MAY 13TH!!!! I am very excited, if you couldnt tell. I really dont think I have been to the Houston one, but I have been to the Ft Worth one when I was a lot younger. As we sat in Yahweh Cafe (West Houstons Youth Wed night) our youth minister, Jay mentioned that if junior highers go to Small Steps suring the summer that they go to the children's museum. Julya, my best friend, and I immediatedly looked at eachother with HUGE eyes. Then I said, "Well, what if we take the Cutshall girls?" And we determined that we were going to ask Susan (a really close friend that I have gained sincce Karla left...because we both miss Karala like crazy and we kinda leaned on eachother and got REALLY close because of that.) if we could take her daughters to the Children's Museum...then out of no where Julya said, "YOU TOO SUSAN WE COULD ALL GO!!!!". And Susan agreed, but I think she is a little wary because Julya and I are overly excited because we havent been in forever (or ever). So that was my MAJOR high and I am SOOOOOOO excited :)
Houston Children's Museum.... here we cocme. You have nevevr experienced anything like US
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:16 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment