Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tables Turned

Well, this morning it was brought to my attention that the tables of mentoring are changing. No longer am I the one that needs to be mentored. I am the one doing the mentoring.

I was amazed when a timid little girl came and sat in my lap during worship today. I didnt ask her to, although I loved every minute of it. This little girl who would not even say one word to me three weeks ago, can not get enough of me now. And its a good thing that I love spending time with her as well.

Obviously, I have had one main amazing mentor in my life, and I am so glad that I have someone like that to look up to still, eventhough now it is ME who is going to be the one who is being looked up to.

I come to you asking for prayers with this as well. I just pray for my ability to give this child as well as other one what they need spiritually and emotionally
posted by Sarah Megan at 5:23 PM

2 Comments:

You are ready. Just be your best self; most of us really stink and trying to be anyone else anyway. =)
Blogger Ike Graul, at 10:52 PM  
Thank you for making yourself - your physical body and your sweet heart - available to so many children this summer. As Allan said, thank you especially for being a friend and mentor to a particularly special girl in our lives. Your relationship is very important to her.
Blogger Kristi, at 2:15 PM  

Add a comment