Love, your baby girl.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Good Words from a Best Friend...

As my best friend tries to be there for me during my time of sadness and confusness (is that a word?) She wrote these words for me..

"i left part of me there in that parking lot that day. but then again, that's what our lives are all about. leaving part of us behind where ever we go so that our influence will influence someone else and continue on.

but still, we leave part of ourselves behind and it hurts. it hurts really bad."


I am leaving parts of myself behind. I know Im leaving a lot more than this, but Im leaving a huge part at Karla and Kerrys. im leaving a piece for Trinity, and Im leaving so much it seems, to the PUMP Church, a place where I have felt at home for these past ten weeks.
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:18 AM

1 Comments:

Sarah, I look forward to the day that you will come back to us here in Portland. You have been a joy to know, and you have blessed many, many lives. I especially treasure your friendship with my little girl (I read her parts of your post from yesterday); it reminds me of those women who meant the world to me when I was a child. Come back soon!
Blogger Kristi, at 11:26 AM  

Add a comment