Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Houston...

["Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth"]


Goodbye, best summer I ever had. I must leave you behind. It is what I have to do. My mind and common sense say "yes", but my heart is still saying "no".

[Im a survivor]

I can make it in Texas. I will make it in Texas. I have survived before. I will do it again. I will....I will make it to Christmas and then get a PUMP fix and then go back to surviving in Texas.

["Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me"]


How do you thank a group of people who did so much for you? Because of this summer and this experience, I will never be the same person again. I have branched out, loved like I have never loved before, and learned SO much since I have been here. I have grown up...and I dont know if it would have een possible had I been with another group of people. PUMP Church, thank you for loving me and for holding me up when times got rough. I could not have done it by myself.

Houston tomorrow, and pardon my French, but it SUCKS. I am not ready to go and when you see tears coming down childrens' faces, it cant help but break your heart. My head is saying, "Yes...school....go home.", but my heart is totally saying, "Those kids love you, and you love them...they need you....this is home now too." I now what I have to do, but will the doubts and fears of leaving subside? Will the tears dry?


["Be still and know...that I am GOD"]

Overall, this song below this statement is what I have to do. If I choose not to do this, I choose to make my time away from PUMP a whole lot harder (wink wink, PUMP people....choice language :)

My heart, my mind, my body, my soul
I give to You, take control
I give my body a living sacrifice
Lord, take control, take control

I surrender my life into Your hands
Nothing less is what my soul demands
Only You can satisfy my soul
Oh my Jesus, come, take control
posted by Sarah Megan at 10:57 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment