Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

More people to miss.....

"You will be here forever...." -Trinity

Oh my, as my time draws to a close, I realize that Karla and Kerry are not the only people I will miss....obviously, I will miss them terribly, dont get me wrong.

But, sweet Trinity. Tonight at church just made me long to stay here forever. How I will miss her this next year of her life. As close as we have gotten these past ten weeks and as much as she has grown, I know this next year will bring tons of changes in there life, and I will miss them. I know it may seem weird to be so close to someone I met only ten weeks ago, but this is a different relationship then I have had in the past. This dear child has brought out the best in me and she has made me realize a step that I need to be taking in my life. Although it isnt the most serious/ spiritual mentoring, I will always remember Trinity Rose as being the first child I ever felt somewhat of a mentoring relationship with. I remember the first time I went to PUMP this summer, she would not speak a word to me... I remember trying so hard that first week with absolutely NO reward. But now, I cant shake this little girl and I would rather not leave her. I know it is something that has to be done, and I can only do so with the hopes of seeing her again really soon.

Cheronn, yeah girl...I know you are reading this....especially since I will write on your blog after this that I wrote about you :) There is no way to really put into words how much I value our friendship. I hate how we just became friends over your mac and cheese toward the end of PSP...why in the heck couldnt you have made it earlier (and tonight?!?!) You are such an amazing lady...seriously, it has truly been a blessing getting to know you recently. I definitely didnt come up here expecting to make such a good friend out of the "adult" group. But, I did and I dread leaving when I feel that we have just gotten started. You bring insight and genuine careness (?) into my life daily and I cannot thank you enough for stepping in and being a crazy friend. I wont forget the many laughs we have had this summer....and there is more to come in Abilene, Texas :) Ill miss you!

Amazingly, God has blessed me with two unexpected relationships this summer. And of the two extremes, with that. And I dont think I can be thankful enough for this experience. I know I will remember this summer for the rest of my life bebcause of many different things.....but the relationships I have established and strengthened this summer are going to be amoung the top things I will remember for eternity.
posted by Sarah Megan at 1:13 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment