Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Randomness

"Who gets to determine when the old ends and the new begins? It’s not on the calendar, it’s not a birthday, it’s not a new year. It’s an event, big or small, something that changes us. Ideally, that gives us hope, a new way of living and looking at the world, a way of letting go of old habits, old memories. What's important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning, but it's also important to remember that, amid all the crap, there are a few things worth holding on to." - Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

Well, here we go... yet, another transition in the life of Sarah Crowe. But this time, I am very very excited. I sincerely thank God for the opprotunity He gave me this summer. First, because it let me see that I can make it without my parents. I am mvery capable and I cant wait to be away enough to live on my own, but close enough that if something happens, I can be home in 5 hours. Also, this summer gave me friends that lat a lifetime....I have talked to Cheronn every night since I left and that is a huge comfort to me, to still hold on to one of my favorite things from this summer :) And the memories I have from the summer will probably last me forever, or at least until next summer when I can make more :) And yes, that is still the plan as of right now.....

I have started getting things together and packing for the 5th time in the past 4 months. Crazy... I am very excited to get to my room and get stuff up, especially the picture frames of PUMP that I made...exciting to actually have picctures hanging on the wall that i DO want to see every day.

Okay, I should probably sleep. I am suppose to be hanging out with my cousin tomorrow. And it is now 2 am here.... haha, when I talk to Cheronn at night, I dont feel sleepy...what am I suppose to do?!?!

Let me give some "shout outs" really fast:
*Trinity, girl I miss you so much. Thank you for writing on your blog about me...it was so sweet. I love you!
*Sai, Im super glad you havev a blog now so I can keep up with you and all your crazy stuff....
*Cheronn, I just talked to you for like two or three hours...so really nothing to say...love you (we both know the importance of that)
*Kristi W, I miss you a lot...I hope transition without interns is going well....I woulda stayed if I could :)
*Karla, I know you read this :) you arent fooling me. I miss you out of this world. You are amazing (shhhhhh) and I cant wait to see you next. I love you.
*Ike, Man I cant wait to see you in less than a month. Its going to be awesome hanging out with you for a week!!

If I forgot you, I am sorry, but I have got to get some sleep......
posted by Sarah Megan at 12:07 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment