Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Texas Welcomes you home

Oh geez, Texas our Texas....

So, stepping off the plane...into 94 degree weather with what seems to be like 110% humidity (but really, only around 75%)

Im so glad to come back to...
*My family
*TEXAS COUNTRY MUSIC (and yes, there is a difference)
*Carl's BBQ
*CHICK-FIL-A
*SONIC SONIC SONIC...tell me why I went three times my first day home.
*MY nail lady...hallelujah...that has been a long time coming (dont judge me)
*CyFalls Volleyball
*Last but not least...MY Jeep.... oh man Ive been waiting so long to kick that truck to the curb and get behind that wheel of this wonderful car :)
*A&M window stickers, decals, bumper stickers....GIG'EM AGS!


What I would like to get away from in Texas...
*George W. Bush bumper stickers (I mean, this may offend some...I can namely think of one...but seriously, I respect him as a grown man like I respect other elders...but I just dont agree with him a lot...) Texans are out of control with Republican pride.
*HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
*Do we think there is any flatter place on earth?
*Misquito spray trucks...oh yes, we have them...and they are loud
*Allergies...mmmmmmm Benadryl is once again my closest friend

I wish I could have....
*A certain little girl, oh Trinity....
*Rest of PUMP kids
*Karla and Kerry (times infinity)
*PUMP people
*Henrys
*BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES BERRIES
*PUMP church in general
*Sugar (the dog, not the food...we have the white powder here...)
*The Gorge
*Cool weather...good grief, how did I live in Houston for 18 summers?
*Flowers that, you know, have COLOR


Houston and Portland are so many worlds apart, it seems. And I miss it...I miss it bad.

The more people talk about heading up to ACU, the more excited I get. I know this year is going to be amazing and I cant wait to get started.


That is all for now, maybe Ill have intelligent in depth words tomorrow....
posted by Sarah Megan at 10:40 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment