Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

This is the End

"And if I stand, let me stand on the promise...that You will pull me through."
As I try to stand on that promise right now, I know there is so much in Portland that I do not want to leave. But, I think in order for me to be sufficiently grateful for this experience, I need to be pulled away from where I am in order to look back on it with great longing to come back next year.

Im going to copy Emily Wallace, except she is better than me and I have like 15 pictures instead of only 5...I couldnt narrow it down...














posted by Sarah Megan at 7:46 AM

2 Comments:

Good pics. I'm glad you shared!
Blogger Kristi, at 9:01 AM  
the one of d with the bowling ball is ridiculously cute.
Blogger ewall, at 10:33 PM  

Add a comment