Love, your baby girl.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Crutches, Pain Meds, and Leg Brace

Well, I definitely killed me knee yesterday.
I was playing flag football and I went to grab someones flag and my knee jammed into the ground and my body went the opposite way.

I went to two doctors and they still dont know what is wrong with me. I cant bend my knee at all. It has been at least 20 hours and I still cant bend it at all. Both doctors put all their weight into it and cant get it to bend, but it hurts so much when they do it. I have been in tears/ hyperventilating.

I have an MRI scheduled for early Tuesday morning to see what is wrong with it. Hopefully it will start bending a little bit more before I go into the MRI. But, for now I have to take my pain meds and try to not feel the pain.

I want someone here with me :(

Prayers?
posted by Sarah Megan at 11:13 AM

2 Comments:

Praying for some quick healing.
Blogger Luke Coles, at 10:15 PM  
Oh, sweet girl - feel the hugs from many miles away today. Prayers are going up for a quick recovery.
Blogger Kristi, at 9:21 AM  

Add a comment