Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Favorite Pictures

I dont have anything to say, so here are some cuuuutttteeeee pictures :)



Sweet Children. This is my desktop picture now....I LOVE it


Sugar Baby, the only dog I have ever had...I miss her a lot


Ohhhhhhh Tyler


Little Caiti making silly faces, precious little child


The Lowerys. Two of my favorite people. I love them :)


Oh, Cheronn, is there really anything else to say? I like her a lot :)


Me and Casey :) One of my favorite pictures.


I just got a call...I am the newest pledge of GATA!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO



Here is me and my roommate, Jessica with the GATA sign
posted by Sarah Megan at 3:17 PM

1 Comments:

Congrats on being a Gata girl! That was my mom's club at Abilene back in the day.

We think of you often and enjoy keeping up with you through blogland!
Blogger Kristi, at 9:12 AM  

Add a comment