Love, your baby girl.

Monday, September 18, 2006

A-mazing weekend




Inseperable, much?

What kind of "grown up" would stay up with a 19 year old until 1 AM? This one did :) And among other things this weekend, it was amazing. And basically what got me through the stress of the first weekend of pledging. Yeah, she is definitely one of my two best friends. This weekend pretty much solidified it :)

Cheronn,
Thanks for this weekend, it seriously made the world to me. You are amazing and Im glad we had this weekend to find how much more alike we REALLY are. Hey, you didnt get me that book so that I know how to deal with you :) I love yoooouuuuuu

In other funness, I got to sit in a room today while 5 talented men (Ike, Steve Maxwell, Luke, and two other guys) and Cheronn sang. It was seriously one of the top three small musical times I have been a part of. It was stinkin amazing. I have so many recordings on my phone from it too :)

Thanks for the weekend, Cheronn. You are amazing.
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:53 PM

1 Comments:

Hey Sarah. I'm glad we had a chance to see you again. I'm sure we'll hang again in P-Town or some other fine place once again. God bless Ya.
In His Arms,
Luke
Blogger Luke Coles, at 10:12 PM  

Add a comment