Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Update

Lets just start off with the fact that it was WONDERFUL to walk in from the Dr. and already have a message from Kaelea checking up on me. Thanks Kaelea....it was a good feeling.


Well, I woke up this morning at 9 so I could be ready for my "grandpa" to pick me up at 945 to be at the dr. at 10. I had to take someone with me so that Cheronn could be happy :) Geez, the control she has over me sometimes even from 2500 miles away.

So, after a few tears and a little bending we have a diagnosis. Luckily, surgery will not be necessary. We got it to bend probably about 10 degrees :) :) :)

I am scheduled for physical therapy for 3 times a week for the next two weeks. I am still on crutches and medications. But, I no longer have to wear a full leg brace, just a knee brace. Obviously, I am out of all physical activity for at least 2 weeks, when I will have another appointment with the real dr.

So, on my left knee, my knee cap pops so extremely out of place that it wil make my whole knee sore and stiff when it happens. It isnt tearing anything, which is wonderful, it just brings craploads of pain when it does it. My right knee cap pops out of place, but it never hurts this bad.

But, no surgery, just more working on bending. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NEWS!!!


PUMP, thank you for caring annd for the prayers. I really feel your thoughts down here. I really cannot wait to see you guys the next time (hopefully in January!!!!)
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:41 AM

1 Comments:

Glad to hear that surgery is not needed. I'll keep praying for the pain. I know how frustraiting it can be to not be your normal mobile self.
Blogger Luke Coles, at 10:39 PM  

Add a comment