Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

ACU Homecoming

This is Sarah at Homecoming:

Cheronn says Im, "one of those club girls now". Im pretty sure Im suppose to hate this picture, but I actually really like it. Im definitely glad that my Sing Song face isnt going to be terribly embarrasing. I actually adore it :)




Well, I am glad that homecoming is officially over. No more late nights working of float, no more stressing about serving breakfast to over 100 past GATAs (dating back to 34), and hopefully headed back to the road of consistent sleeping patterns.

It was fun, really. I did have a good time. We had our float....it looked like this...

The theme this year was "ACU 101" so really, we had the best float. I didnt get to march behind the float, for obvious reasons, so I rode in the bed of the truck with the two float directors and the President of our club. It was fun times.

That is me throwin up the GATA Diamond with our President, Becca



Then, we had the football game. Here is a picture of yours truly sitting and gaurding the GATA letters

Cant really say that was amazing. Usually people switch off at quarters, but I wasent about to walk in those heels around the stadium. So I sat there the whole game. And it was a little chilly, but hey, I got to show dedication to the letters of red and white :)
(P.S.) My hair usually looks a lot better than that...just picture the wind :)



Had to hit up pain meds today because I crutched around on those heels all day. I really have been wanting to wear them since I hurt myself. The outfit just isnt complete with a pair of black flip flops :(

I came home and CRASHED after the game. My knee is killing, but I showed dedication and the old GATA's gave me props and it felt good :)

Pledging is suppose to be over this week. Then I will go home for Fall Break. I cannot wait. I miss home. But I dont want to go back all the time. Just when I get that longing.....and I have it. I am taking one of my friends home with me, she is pledging with me. And she actually wants to come to PDX this summer too....shes a good kid, I like her a lot.

Well, that is all for now, Ill probably post more this week.
Miss you all
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:15 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment