Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

GATA

So, I am a GATA now. It is a great feeling because I know I am so overwhelmingly ready to sleep and go home to see my parents and spend more time on school work.
I am so glad that I have a new official group of friends. It is great to just be cool with them and not be "under" them anymore.
Here are some pictures, after four weeks and dues....you get a lot :)


This is me and my Big!!!!

Just a closesup of me and my diamond!!!!

Me and our President, Becca, matching on my first Jersey day :)

Dancing with my new great friend, Emily....shes going to apply to be an intern at PUMP this summer :)

Knee:
Yes, in these pictures I aam wearing my knee brace. I still am, but I am off of crutches. It is an amazing feeling to walk on my own for the first time in a month!!!

I think that is really all for now. Nap time :) I LOVE being a college student...haha
posted by Sarah Megan at 10:31 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment