Love, your baby girl.

Monday, October 23, 2006

A long way home....

Geez, so I definitely will NOT be making the drive home often, it is HORRIBLE :(
But anywho----this weekend was Fall Break (aka you get Friday off...) So me and Emily (a friend a pledged with who also wants to work for all of you cool folks this summer)drove to Houston at 7 am Friday morning (we had late classes on Thursday and just decided to leave Friday). We got to houston at like 1:30ish. Stopped by Susans house....then went to my house for all of two seconds...then went to the HS volleyball game. This weekend was my HS homecoming and so it was cool how that worked out. Then we went to my house to meet my parents for dinner, but my mom had a problem with work, so we couldnt go eat. We just went to the HS football game and then ate after that. I definitely miss CyFair ISD football----its like the best district for football.
Saturday we slept til noon and did NOTHING. Which was excellent for both of us since we had been pledging for a month. We did movies and just hung out with my parents. My brother and his fiance came over for a MARVELOUS dinner of chicken :) and then we watched Madea with them...
Sunday we went to church, ate steak and baked potatos :), and hung out for about an hour then we left. Thought I may make a pit stop in Dallas, bu it didnt work out---and that may have been for the best because it would have make the trip 7 hours instead of 6...and i was exhuasted just from 6 hours...

Home is good...home is AMAZING. I miss it, but I love it here in Abilene. The new friends I met with club are proving to be a blessing to me.

Sadly, with how it is looking right now, Portland may not happen in January like I had hoped. People in Abilene are only hiring if you can work Christmas break, and I may get one of those jobs if worse comes to worse, but it would knock out all my plans to go to Portland. This really really makes me super sad, but my only hope is to find a waitressing job (which I am looking for), or beg my parents to pay for half of the plane ticket and ask family for money for Christmas to pay the rest....so we will have to see. Im kinda devestated about it, because it would have really been nice to come because it was halfway in between August and June, when I will come back. But if I can come, I cant come... eventhough I am sad, I cant freak out about it.


Really that is all right now. School and finding a job. I need one BBBAAAADDDDDD

If you are reading this. The probability of me missing you is like 90%
posted by Sarah Megan at 2:53 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment