Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Keeping my head above water :)

Oh good grief, this being an adult thing is CRAZY.
There are so many calls to make, people to argue with, classes to keep up with, and work to be at.

LOL, A&M still has not sent my transcript and something was wrong with one of my loans, therefore I have not been able to register for classes yet. Luckily, I can use my unofficial transcript til the other one gets here. Now, we gotta fix the loan.

It seems like when Im not in school, Im at work. Im not really out right complaining. I like my job. I get to make sweet jewelry for free (mostly, unless I want to put a crystal in here and there..which i pretty much always do, because it makes it pretty). For some reason, somebody thought it would be okay to leave me in the store by myself all day yesterday. Needless to say, I survived but came home stressed and sooooo tired. It was so much better today. I have made I think 14 necklaces and three bracelets, and two pairs of earrings to this point. I really enjoy it :) I dont think I could have found a job that better fits me in the city of Abilene.

Its awesome to have people who help me keep my head above what could be dangerous levels of rising water.

Cheronn, I mean obviously, LOL...she has got to be an expert in "Sarah moods and life" by now. She knows more about my life than anyone right now. I love two hours conversations with her at night. Its amazing. I dont think I feel more like home except when I AM at home :) Thanks, girl :)

Emily, oh geez, she is my closest friend here in Abilene. We pledged together, so therefore we are EXTREMELY close :)And it is great to have lunches or sit at parties, or our weekly Grey's ix.

Momma, who I obviously talk to like at least twice a day. Its cool. Shes cool. Best mom. for sure :)


This semester is pretty much GONE. I look at my grades, and wonder how Im going to get the B's to A's before the end of the semester, there are definitely not a ton of opprotunities to boost up that grade, but we'll see :) There could potentially be many long nights ahead of me. I cant wait to go home for Christmas. I am not going to drive down until Christmas Eve, because I have to work until 3 on the 23rd, which means if I left STRAIGHT from work, I would be there at 9. I dont know if that would work---I dont want to drive in the dark by myself. Hopefully, Ill get to be home for three weeks. Fingers crossed. Since I only get one day for Thanksgiving, I want to hang out with my family during Christmas break.

The waters are rising, but Im rising with them. Thanks to the help of special friends, my quiet time everyday, and being busy all the time.

Thats all, its 815 and Im being a weird college student and going to sleep, because my legs hurt so much from the heels I have to wear to work, I am going to get rested up :) :) :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 5:57 PM

1 Comments:

...praying for you...
Blogger Ike Graul, at 10:09 PM  

Add a comment