Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Random Thanks

So these are like my less serious thanks, but non the less---still thanks.

1. Im thankful I live on the third floor. Yeah, you heard me. Kinda stunk when I couldnt bend my knee, but I kinda like the fact that I get that exercise on my lazy days :)

2. Greys Anatomy. Really. It is what I look forward to every week.

3. My Jeep. I have waited for that car since I could drive and now it is mine. I like it SO much

4. Days that I dont feel the need to put makeup on. Which has turned into every day that Im not working. LOL. So...its great.

5. AIM. Gives me a convient way to talk to people while writing papers. Or without costing them money (sorry Cheronnnnnnnn). Phone calls can get expensive for half of the conversation when there is a two hour time difference.

6. Music videos online to discover new artists. Its amazing on lazy days.

7. Friendships that are close enough to where they can type something and you can literally hear them in your head. And then you crack up laughing.

8. The memories that Dog the Bounty Hunter brings...that person knows :)

9. My bed at home. It is the best one in the world. Even though I cant sleep in it like hardly ever anymore. Its good to know it is there.

10. Diet Coke. Because it keeps me alive, for real. Im not kidding.

11. Phone calls that go from super serious to hilarious in 2 seconds flat.

12. TV specials on my musical idol, Whooo hoooo Reba McEntire!


Haha, funny ones, but true ones.
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:55 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment