Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Tribute to a Great Man

My mom told me today that a great man in West Houston Church of Christ passed away on Friday.

Marion Hays died at age 93.

I cant imagine going to church next time and not seeing him. He has been there constantly since I was born. Eventhough he called me by my brothers name, sometimes, he still made me smile no matter what. He cared about me and everyone else.

He was truly an inspiration in the past couple of years. Eventhough he was sick, in and out of the hospital, and in a wheelchair---he still came to church and sat in his normal row.

The funeral is on Tuesday, if you could send a little thought in the way of his family, that would be great. There will be a huge hole in their lives.

Rest in peace, Mr Hays...you will never be forgotten. November 10, 2006
posted by Sarah Megan at 5:59 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment