Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Workin' Girl....

I finally got a job!!!!!!
As you can tell, Im excited about it----so assume that it is awesome, because, well...it is :)
I work at a jewelry boutique (who woulda thunk we had one of those in Abilene?!?!). It is truly an awesome job...if the store is slow, I get to make my own jewlery for free. Im very excited about it. Ive only worked two days and i already have five new necklaces and a bracelet. Im going to be blinged out the next time I see ya'll :)
Oh....thats my other thing. Im no longer coming to PDX in January. Im very sad about it, but there are a few things that are going into that decision. I still cant help but think about how long it will be now, until I am there again in June, but hopefully, it will be good in the long run. I miss the kids and I miss PUMP and members....but I have to believe I am not going for a reason, it just didnt work out and God doesnt make mistakes. Ill get over it, Im sure....especially when I am hanging out with my family (well at nights, since they all work) that week :) I dont really get to see them anymore, since I go to school 6 hours away instead of 1 hour.


Lesson of the day, sometimes your heart just needs a break from someone who use to mean the most....im on break...not from PUMP, but something else...it will be good in the long run, I think.

This is my new favrite song. My fellow GATA sister shared it with me and I now have it on my myspace so people can hear it there as well...I like it alot

sense field - save yourself

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Its by Sense Field....and its called, "Save Yourself" if you want to look up lyrics



Thats pretty much it. Life is marvelous. Workin MWFSat from 10-6, school, and hanging out with friends any chance I get....I love college :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:25 PM

1 Comments:

Sounds like a great job. It's good to hear that things are going much better for you.
Blogger Luke Coles, at 10:03 PM  

Add a comment