Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Awesome video and favorite pictures

Texas Aggie Football

Add to My Profile | More Videos





^^^This is the reason I love the traditions of A&M...GIG'EM AGS!!!

I had to go through my hundreds of pictures so I could update my myspace pictures. Here they are with the captions I put....





...because I really adored my pledge outfit






...because we are G-A-N-G-STTTEEERRRRR






...because I wish I was right here again....now






...because I teach her funny English sayings






...because I love God and my Daddy






...because they taught me Sooner love






...because I wanted to take him home with me






...because they are my heroes






...because she has me wrapped around her finger :)






...because we are too cute






...because she is one of the few people I look in the eye






...because I look funny






...because singing is love






...because my hair looks A-Mazing






...because we have fun






...because we might as well be sisters


I cant wait to go home...I get to go in 9 days. Just hanging out, helping out at my Houston job (since my boss there is on bed rest), hanging out with my friends, and the best part----hanging out with my FFFAAAMMMMIIILLLYYYYY

I hope everyone has an amazing holiday!
posted by Sarah Megan at 2:16 PM

1 Comments:

Hope you have a great visit home, Sarah!
Blogger Kristi, at 10:02 PM  

Add a comment