Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

So, in dedication to Allan White, I will show you the thing that I do most on myspace. Time fillers like these, at 2 in the morning when I have sleep apnia (is that even how you spell it?)
Right now, I think its because my body is still use to the schedule Ive been carrying the passt two weeks getting ready for finals...

Enjoy getting to know me more :)

1* First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Helmcamp and Mrs Carlson

2* Last word(s) you said: "You'll be okay" to Anna

3* Last song you sang: "Let Me Fall" by Bethany Joy (Haley from One Tree Hill)

4* Last person you hugged: Anna

5* Last thing you laughed at: Anna and her idea on how to get out of a ticket.

6* Last time you said I don't remember: I dont remember. So now :)

7* Last time you cried: Yesterday. It was an exhausting day at work, I missed my parents, and I realized that growing up is hard. But it was a cleansing cry.....

9* What color socks are you wearing: none

10* What's under your bed: in my dorm....storage or extra bathroom stuff, dirty clothes basket, bottled water, duffel bags. At home, storage for pictures, and old school memories

11* What time did you wake up today: 12....thanks to the stupid dogs barking.

12* Current taste: Root Beer :)

13* Current hair: um, long and people have started calling it blonde. So on the 29th, its getting cut and highlighted

14* Current shirt: GATA Grub 2002 pass down shirt from Anna

15* Current annoyance: that I cant go to sleep

16* Current longing: My parents, Blue Bell icecream, and my best friends

17* Current desktop background: Me and Trinity on my last Sunday at PUMP

18* Current worry: driving to Houston by myself on Thursday

19* Current hate: nothing. Hate is a strong word

20* Current favorite article of clothing: Any of my shoes and my gauchos


21* Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Height, I mean...that IS important to a 5'11" girl

22* Last CD that you listened to: a mix

23* Favorite place to be: anywhere with parents or friends

24* Least fav. place: class

25* Time you wake up in the morning? depends what I have to do. This semester it was usually 8:30 or 9 depending what class I had to get to

26* If you could play an instrument, what would it be: piano

27* Favorite colors: PINK color scheme: Pink, black, white

28* Do you believe in love at first sight: No, I believe that lust at first sight can turn into love.

29* How tall are you: 5'11

30* Current favorite saying: "Duh"

31* Favorite book: Redeeming Love. To Kill a Mockingbird

32* Favorite season[s]: Spring for weather, summer for experiences

33* One person from your past you wish you could talk to: Poppa, my moms dad



34* Are you single? yea

35* Where do you want to go for college? well, ACU

36* What is your career going to be like: Elementary School Teacher and eventually an assistant principal...both at an inner city school, hopefully OUTSIDE of Texas

37* How many kids do you want: 2

*HAVE YOU EVER...*

39* Said "I love you" and meant it? Ive been making it a point to ONLY say it when I mean it

40* Gotten in a fight with your dog/cat/bird/fish: no...cant say that I have

41* Been to New York: no

42* Been to Florida: yes, multiple times

43* Been to California: yes

44* Been to Hawaii: nope

45* Been to Mexico: nah

46* Been to China: negativo

48* Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: well Ive had that happen, but it wasent really crazy

49. Smoked: no, its gross and there is too much of a chance of addiction

50. Drank a gallon of milk in an hour: Yes, and I didnt get sick :)

51. Performed in front of a crowd?: Um I was in choir for a long time, so YES

52* Do you have a crush on someone: nope

53* What book are you reading now? nothing, school is out and it is time for a break

54* Worst feeling in the world: feeling youve been living your life wrong.

55* What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning? sleeeeppppp

56* How many rings before you answer: Ummm depends how far from the phone I am

57* Future daughter's name: Isabelle Grace and Hope Alise

58* Future son's name: Dominik (IF I beat my brother to it...haha)

59* Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: no, but i do sleep with the blanket Karla gave me for graduation

60* If you could have any job you wanted: Inner City Assistant principal


61* Wish you were: Im good with where I am

62* College plans: elementary ed major from ACU. Get out of Texas for a while, teach and get my masters in administration at night/summer school whereever I am

63* Piercing(s): nopers....needles make me hyperventilate and faint

64.* Tatoos: see above

65* Do you party: Um HELLO life is just one big party. LOL...jk

67* What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner: Fructis

68* What are you most scared of: my parents dying

69* What clothes do you sleep in: pj pants and a tank top or athletic shorts and a t shirt

70* Who is the last person that called you: Anna

71* Where do you want to get married: The old West Houston Church of Christ

72* If you could change anything about yourself what would that be: putting too much of my trust/myself in other people

73* Who do you really hate: I dont hate anyone, no matter what happens, nobody deserves to be hated

74* Been In Love: Im not really sure anymore

75* Are you timely or always late: I really really try to be early

76* Do you have a job: yes an AH-mazing one

77* Do you like being around people: Mostly, it depends

78* Best feeling in the world: Knowing I am loved

79* Are you for world peace: who the heck isnt?

80* Are you a health freak: on some days

81* Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: No

82* Do you want someone you can't have?: haha no

83* Are you lonely right now: no, I mean I could be since Im alone and its 2 am, but Im not


84* Ever afraid you'll never get married: Im not worried either way, God has got me covered

85* Do you want to get married: sure

86* Do you want kids? two at most

*IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...*

87* Cried: yes...stupid stress

88* Bought Something: yeah

89* Gotten Sick:no

90* Sang: DUH

91* Said I Love You: yes to my momma on the phone and Julya on AIM

92* Wanted To Tell Someone You Liked them: nah

93* Met Someone: yes

94* Moved On: oh man the story of my life these past two weeks

95* Talked To Someone: duh

96* Had A Serious Talk: not so much

97* Missed Someone: heck yes

98* Hugged Someone: yes

99* Yelled at Someone: negative

100* Dreamed About Someone You can't be with: no
posted by Sarah Megan at 11:26 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment