Love, your baby girl.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Newsflash




Um, so I kinda chopped all my hair off. Well, I didnt do it myself, but I asked someone to do it for me :)
It was a huge decision, actually. After the last time, I swore I would never do it again. And even when I told him what I wanted, it was not told to cut off that much, so Im not sure what happened there. I think its too short, but it is fun. I want the same style, just a few inches longer. So Ill grow it out a little bit.
I just kinda thought I needed a physical change to portray the change I am going through in life. Becoming the person I truly am...so a drastic physical change for a drastic interior change.

Im sure once I figure out how to style it, Ill be fine with it. Im not upset, but Im not estatic. I suppose, somewhere in between.

Oh, and I made that necklace at work. Because Im cool like that :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:49 PM

1 Comments:

Looks very cute!! Way to be courageous.
Blogger Kristi, at 11:25 PM  

Add a comment