Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

And these are the Days od Our Lives...

So, its that time again...Im heading back to school tomorrow.
I am so excited. Houston was good for a while, but Im glad to go back to my friends and to get another semester under my belt :)
Im definitely going to miss the parentals, though...it has been great hanging out with them the past few weeks.

While fixing my schedule for next semester, I realized that growing up may not be all its cracked up to be.
I will be taking classes all day Tuesday and Thursday and on MWF from 8-10:50 and working from 11 til 6. And then, of course, working on Saturday :) JOOOYYYYY. No really, I got lucky with my job, and am so grateful to at least like something that I do SO much.
I was thinking about life as I registered for classes. My life as a non-responsible adult are almost over. In two and a half years, I will have bills to pay, and have the future of little kids in my hands on a daily basis. DEFINITELY need to enjoy these next couple of years and live them to the fullest.

Growing up has brought things into my life that I never expected. Some brought me to tears and some make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. No matter which of those reactions I have, I have also grown up in my faith and I believe that whatever happens in my life was placed there for a lesson from God. And there is no better assurance than that!
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:42 PM

1 Comments:

Good words.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

Add a comment