Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do I believe?

My english teacher has this thing wherer we have to freewrite for 5-7 min at the beginning of each class on the topic of her choice. No, we arent in elementary school. We are college students and until today. I thought this ritual was obsurd.

Today are free writing topic was, "What is the purpose of miracles?"

Let's just say today I couldnt even write for five minutes.

Do I even believe in miracles? I mean, in the past week, I have heard, "It is a miracle you are okay," SO many times. But dont even believe that. Yes, I believe that Jesus performed miracles when he was on earth. And yes I believe they were very productive in bringing people to Christ.

But current day miracles? I definitely know that society as a whole throws the word, "miracle' around much too loosely.

I believe I am here today because I still have something to do on Earth. Yes, I believe God blessed me, but I dont see that as miracle? Am I wrong? Is that a miracle?


Thoughts are good to put down in comments. So I can read them and process them.
posted by Sarah Megan at 12:50 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment