Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Freaking Sweet

Well, here I am laying in my bed in my dorm room. Ive been here since 2. I was suppose to work until 6.
"Why am I laying here?" you may ask.
Well, friends and family. I now have a stomach virus.
At work today I got weak in the knees, got clammy, starting sweating, had buzzing in my ears and black out/fainted for a min or so. And tried to sleep it off in the office so I could be there to help my boss with any questions when she needed me. I couldnt stop running to the bathroom and relieveing myself of all foods I have eaten in the past day. No fun, makes the ribs sore, but oh well

I ended up coming home and still feel really weak and iffy.

I just commented back to Kristi on her comment and thought of something.
Being sick today and having a rough day means that tomorrow will just be that much better, right? Just gotta get through the night and then hopefully tomorrow Ill be good to go :)

Fractured ribs and a stomach virus. I am one lucky girl :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 5:36 PM

1 Comments:

I don't even know what to say to this, dear Sarah. Bless your heart-
Blogger Kristi, at 7:40 PM  

Add a comment