Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Life goes on...maybe?

Well, I hope I didnt give any of ya'll a heart attack by my last post. Im pretty sure I gave somebody one when I left a message on her voicemail right after it happened (sorry, Cheronn).

Things are getting better. My parents got here Tuesday evening and just left. I didnt want them to leave, but the longer they stayed, the more I was going to want them to stay. It was nice to stay in a hotel room with them for two nights while I started the recooperating process.

I have been undescribingly sore for a while now. I woke up this morning, and my left side hurt more than it has since it happened. Bringing me to tears when I rolled over. Sleep has definitely been hard to come by. Everytime I close my eyes I either feel like I am going to be sick or I see it happening all over again, which is not a fun thing. Food hasent really been staying down, so I have been keeping the eating to a minimum too, because it makes me naseous just looking at it. Classes are good. I think I got a good batch this semester.

Its suppose to ice and snow again tomorrow, so we'll see if we get another bad weather day. My Daddy made me drive the truck around the block with him before he left and I felt like I wanted to cry. I will only be driving to school (and only bc its freezing outside), dorm, and work. And Im not going back to work til Monday.

I dont know when ill be ready to drive long distance (maybe by my brothers wedding in march...haha). Its just going to take time...expecially if the weather stays the way it is now.

Okay I gotta go to class, then come back and try to get a nap...we'll see how that pans out
posted by Sarah Megan at 10:54 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment