Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random Random thoughts

Homework is done, another three pages of my summer scrapbook are done, and a nap was had this afternoon :)
So now I get the pure pleasure of knowing Im done with everything and can just relax. Talking to one of my favorites on AIM :) and listening to some music.

Today, I realized that my classes are true blessings to me. I get to take a music class, something that is PERFECT for me. I love music, I cant remember a time when I didnt like music. Whether it be Reba McEntire, Kadesh Ampitheater worships, my Daddy's whistles, my choir classes from junior high and high school, or sitting next to Karla during worship...I have always adored music. Music class is what I look forward to on Tuesday/Thursday. My English teacher is really into our spiritual lives. She even passes around a prayer journal and stuff. HUGE difference from A&M

Talking about A&M...University of Texas is suing Texas A&M University for the slogan "Saw'em Off". I am definitely investing in a shirt to protest the stupidity.

Also, this video is AH-mazing. Definitely my song for my life.








posted by Sarah Megan at 9:45 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment